Entry is in the following age categories:
GLACK ATTACK 2020 HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
Please read the important points below before registering:
Junior participants (8 – 15 year olds)
- Participants must be 8 years or older and in a fit state to participate in the run.
- Participating Juniors (8 – 15 years old) must take part with a chaperone. The chaperone cannot be a spectator; they must be a fully registered participant and must stay with their Junior participant(s) throughout every stage of the event. There can be no more than 2 Junior participants per participating chaperone. Chaperones must be 18 years or older. Chaperones do not need to be a legal guardian but permission to enter must be attained from the Junior participant(s) legal guardian – consent to be noted on entry form and waiver form. Junior participants must check-in with the participating chaperone on the day of the event.
- High-risk obstacles on the course will have lower-risk alternative obstacles for Junior participants – Junior participants must complete these obstacles.
- Due to the competitive nature of Wave 1, junior participants cannot enter the first wave.
- Participating Juniors (8 – 15 years old) must purchase the ‘Junior’ ticket on Eventbrite. The online Junior registration process will require the names and email addresses of a legal guardian and the participating chaperone.
Glack Attack participants (16+ years old)
When selecting your wave preference, remember to make sure you choose the same as any friends you wish to run with. If the wave time isn’t available to choose then unfortunately it has reached capacity.
If you are a chaperone for a Junior participant(s), the online registration form will require their details to be entered.
Glack Attack Mini-Run (3 - 7 years old)
- The Mini-Run is PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY.
- Registration for the Mini-Run is in five 1 hour slots. When registering, please select your time slot. Participants can start at any time during the hour slot but must finish within the hour slot.
- The mini-run is for children aged between 3 and 7 years only.
- All participants must be accompanied by a guardian at all times – before, during and after participation in the run. The guardian must be 18 years or older and have the legal guardian’s consent. There can be two participants per guardian.
- The guardian is required to complete a short waiver form before starting the run.
General registration points
- All communications will be via email so please double check that you enter the correct email address.
- If registering a team, i) make sure you have permission from team members to submit their details on their behalf, and ii) on Eventbrite, ensure you select the team name for each member as this does not happen automatically.
- The registration form will time-out after 30 minutes.
- Once registered, you can login to Eventbrite and edit your entry up to 14 days before the event. Please ensure all details are complete and correct before this date. Any changes after this date will be at the discretion of the organiser and any incomplete entries maybe removed without refund.
- Please read the terms and conditions carefully before registering.
Please note that you enter the run at your own risk and you are encouraged to take out your own insurance. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before registering. You will also be asked to sign a disclaimer form on the day of the run