Please read the important points below before registering:
PLEASE NOTE THAT GLACK TRAIL 2022 HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO 4 MARCH 2023. THE EVENT ON 10 SEPTEMBER WILL NO LONGER BE TAKING PLACE.
Glack Trail - junior participants (8 – 15 year olds)
- Participants must be 8 years or older and in a fit state to participate in the run.
- Junior participants (ages 8 – 15) must be accompanied by an adult at the event.
- During the run itself, participants under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an 18+ year old chaperone who is a registered participant in the event. They must stick together throughout the run. There can be two participants under 12 years of age per one chaperone.
- For participating Juniors (8 – 15 years old), you must purchase the ‘Junior’ ticket on Eventbrite. The online Junior registration process will require the name and email addresses of the legal guardian.
Wee Glack Trail - participants (6 – 12 year olds)
- Participants must be between 6 and 12 years or older and in a fit state to participate in the run.
- 6 - 8 year old participants must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years old) throughout the run. 9 – 12 year olds do not need to be accompanied by an adult. The adult taking part with their child doesn’t need to pay to participate but must provide their name when registering the child. The adult can accompany up to two participants. Please note the adult does not receive a race number or finisher medal and buff.
Glack Trail participants (16+ years old)
- When selecting your wave preference, remember to make sure you choose the same as any friends you wish to run with. If the wave time isn’t available to choose then unfortunately it has reached capacity.
- As the run is timed, race placings will cover all waves. However, for the more competitive runners, we recommend entering the first wave.
General registration points
- All communications will be via email so please double check that you enter the correct email address.
- If you'd like to receive your official race time by text message, please provide your mobile phone number when registering on Eventbrite. If registering more than one person, please provide each phone number. If you don't have them, don't worry - times will still be available at the event and on the Perfect Timing Scotland website.
- The registration form will time-out after 45 minutes.
- Once registered, you can login to Eventbrite and edit your entry up to 14 days before the event. Please ensure all details are complete and correct before this date. Any changes after this date will be at the discretion of the organiser and any incomplete entries maybe removed without refund.
- You will be asked to sign a disclaimer form at the event before picking up your race pack.
- Please read the terms and conditions carefully before registering.